Friday, May 30, 2008

My Media Exposure

Friday
What I did & Media I experience
walked to my friends
-blockbustger ads
-Goodwill ads
-Bmo ads
went to the mall
-phones ads
-sales at the bay flyers
-glasses ads
went on my computer -pop-ups for laptops
-pop-ups for free ipods
-went on facebook and heard 50-cent-I get money
Saturday
What I did & Media I experience
watched tv
-covergirl commercial
-hakim option commercial
-beer commercial
drove to the mall
-tim hortens ads
-saw cell phone plan ads and pictures on buses
-saw skyway ads
went grocery shopping
-saw basic foods ads
-listened to the radio in the car
-phone commercials
-smoking commercials
-heard songs
Saturday
What I did & Media I experience
went to missisauga
-perfume ads
-clothes ads
-honda cars ads
-went to uncles house
-future shop ads
-new home ads

I think I was exposed to enough media. I saw a lot of ads and commencials in one week, I wonder how many I would see in a year! More than millions!

No comments: